Everywhere you turn, you’re hearing about COVID-19. You’ve probably read and heard all about the effects on business, and many of you in the supply chain are feeling those effects personally.
The natural thing for many companies to do is freeze spending and cut expenses, but this is also a time to regroup, re-evaluate, focus on areas that can be improved, become leaner, and reposition your company for efficient growth.
Thinking bigger, this is an opportunity to prepare for the next chapter of the digital transformation in the supply chain. Specifically, this blog will focus on how you can transform the management of your supply chain data.
The Supply Chain Data Challenge for Many Companies
Let’s start by painting the picture of inefficiency with supply chain data management. Are you wasting valuable time emailing people in your organization for information and reports? Do you have log-ins for multiple systems trying to track down data?
Instead of waiting for important data or tabbing through multiple windows on your computer, supply chain decision-makers need to have a very clear view of the supply chain. Within a minute, you should be able to find answers to questions such as:
- What shipments are en route to me from my suppliers?
- How much have I spent on freight in the last week? By month?
- Do I have any outstanding bills to my carriers? What’s the dollar amount?
These are just a few examples of the details you should be able to view instantly and all from one screen. Having access to this data will support decision-making during this critical pandemic recovery period and position your company for growth beyond the pandemic.
How to Achieve Efficiencies in Supply Chain Data Management
The next stage of the digital transformation is upon us. It may have come earlier than expected because of the disruption caused by the pandemic, but it’s here and it’s time to achieve efficiencies managing supply chain data.
- Let’s work together to get all your data in one place.
- Let’s get those freight costs down.
- Let’s empower all your employees and suppliers to be more efficient with localized data.
This is a time to network, collaborate on ideas, and build a better future for your company.
CloudLogix is your partner to support the digital transformation in your company. Let’s explore solutions together so that you can stop spending time on inefficient processes and start gaining supply chain visibility for decision-making.
– Contact Jay-Lynn Wallace today to discuss how our compelling combination of supply chain software and services are the right fit for your company.