Effective shipment tracking is essential to ensure a smooth international freight operation, whether you’re shipping containers of goods overseas or coordinating the transport of materials between different countries.
Without visibility into where your shipments are at every stage of the journey, delays and other issues can quickly arise. That’s where CloudLogix comes in.
Our shipping logistics software provides real-time visibility into the location of your shipments, no matter where they are in the world. Here’s a closer look at how our platform can help you overcome the challenges of tracking international freight.
Why Use Shipping Logistics Software for International Orders?
Are you tired of losing time and money dealing with international freight, especially during a global supply chain crisis? We can help simplify the complexity in the following ways.
As shipping containers move throughout the supply chain, freight can change hands several times on the journey. If you are tracking a high volume of shipments, you could be forced to use multiple sources to receive updates on the location of freight.
Freight tracking takes time, and we all know the old cliche about time and money. There are usually many stakeholders who need up-to-date tracking information and they cannot perform their tasks efficiently without the latest status update.
Information is often left in limbo if your company’s primary method of obtaining tracking data is manually searching for it. The results include delayed communication to end customers, insufficient internal resources for receiving freight, and lost revenue due to missed deadlines.
– CloudLogix solution: we recently introduced a Centralized Shipment Tracking feature in the CloudLogix platform. Because our platform is integrated with major international carriers, you can easily view the status of each in-transit shipment on one screen.
By offering up-to-date tracking information available electronically at your fingertips, our cloud-based software allows you to eliminate the need for manual spreadsheet tracking and back-and-forth check-in emails.
When you use CloudLogix to streamline your international logistics operations, you can spend time on more important tasks while focusing only on the shipments that need your attention. Growth in your business is inevitable when you have more time to focus on developing new strategies and fostering relationships with your customers, vendors, and other third parties.
Incomplete or inaccurate tracking information can have ripple effects throughout the supply chain.
- A customer might need to wait longer for their shipment to arrive, creating delays later on in the supply chain.
- A company might miss an opportunity to upsell products because the sales team wasn’t aware that an order had been placed.
- In some cases, businesses have to write off entire shipments because they are unable to track them down. Yikes.
When international shipments are involved, the potential for inaccurate tracking information is great. A discrepancy in paperwork, a mislabeled shipping container, or miscommunication due to a language barrier can easily lead to lost or delayed shipments.
With so much at stake, it’s essential to have a logistics management software platform you can trust to provide accurate tracking information as your shipments move through the international supply chain.
– CloudLogix solution: We help eliminate the need for paper documentation and reduce the risk of human error through our automated tracking features. Our logistics management system offers real-time shipping data that is regularly updated, so you can run your business confidently, knowing that the information you are viewing is always accurate.
Additionally, our platform includes a notification system to alert users when there are changes in a shipment’s status. Whether it’s a delay in transit or an unexpected change in route, you and your team will be immediately notified of any updates. You’ll be positioned to pivot your plans and make the necessary adjustments to keep your business running smoothly.
Better Customer Service
In today’s competitive landscape, customer service is more important than ever. When a customer has a question about their shipment, they expect a quick response with accurate information. Being able to meet this demand is particularly important when your business services a global market.
If you rely on manual tracking methods and large amounts of freight forwarding data, it can be difficult to provide the right level of customer service to maintain positive working relationships with your customers. With CloudLogix, you can quickly and easily find the information your customers need without having to search through multiple systems.
– CloudLogix solution: Our Order Management feature provides you with a complete view of each customer’s order history. If a customer calls to inquire about the status of their shipment, your customer service representative can immediately check the CloudLogix platform and provide them with an update on the spot.
The result is happier customers and improved customer retention rates for your business. Customers are more likely to do business with companies that offer excellent customer service, so why not give your business the competitive edge it needs to succeed?
Manual tracking methods are not only time-consuming but also expensive. Hiring additional staff to handle the tracking process can quickly add up, and if you’re using multiple software platforms to manage your shipments, the costs can become even more prohibitive.
With all the added steps involved in international shipments, the potential for errors also increases, which can lead to even more expenses down the line. CloudLogix offers cost-effective logistics software solutions that will save you time and money in the long run.
– CloudLogix solution: Our platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, so you won’t need to spend exorbitant amounts of time and money training your staff. Additionally, our platform integrates with other software systems, such as your ERP system, so you can avoid the added expense of using multiple tracking methods.
With CloudLogix in your business’s toolbox, you can finally say goodbye to the endless cycle of inaccurate tracking information and unmet customer expectations. Our platform offers key features and functionality to help you conquer challenges with international freight.
Schedule a Demo Today to See CloudLogix in Action
International carriers can create a lot of headaches, but your tracking process doesn’t have to add to the pain. By having what you need when you need it through seamless integration and centralized tracking, you can manage exceptions rather than manually checking each shipment.
- Achieve greater efficiency.
- Make more informed decisions.
- Save money and reduce costs.
- Build a supply chain management system that puts you at the top of your freight game!
Ready to eliminate manual tracking and introduce automation to achieve real-time visibility? Schedule a demo of the CloudLogix platform today.
Now is the time to see how our shipping logistics software can help you take your business to the next level. We look forward to showing you how our platform can streamline your operation and improve your bottom line.